We are looking for…You!
There is always a need to work with great volunteers who can bring new skills and perspectives to the tasks that we have on our farms, community gardens, and in the office.
Some examples of work that past volunteers have done are:
- Community garden construction – raised beds, green house, etc.
- Farming assistance for farmers in refugee communities
- Educational support for agriculture classes
Steps to volunteer
- Think about what skills and knowledge you possess that could help us.
- Consider coming to shadow for a day or more to see how things are done and where you can best fit in.
- Decide whether you will be volunteering alone or as a group.
- Contact us to let us know when and where you would like to volunteer.
If you are interested Contact Us!
The Syracuse Refugee Agricultural Program (SyRAP) is a program of Refugee & Immigrant Self-Empowerment (RISE)
Join Our Newsletter